Subject: (Fwd) New: The Weather Notebook

From: "John J Wanserski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:06:56 -0600

FYI

------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
Date:          Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:57:50 -0700
Reply-to:      [email-masked]
>From:          weather folks <[email-masked]>
Subject:       New: The Weather Notebook
To:            [email-masked]

The Weather Notebook is a historical database of past significant
weather events. It includes a history of major tornadoes, blizzards,
hurricanes, and everything and anything else related to weather. The
Weather Notebook is e-mailed daily and will contain brief descriptions
of all the significant weather that has occurred in history on that
date. You may sign up for The Weather Notebook at

http://theweathercompany.com/subscribeme.html

The Weather Notebook is a product of The Weather Company

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

***The NEW-LIST mailing list is a service of the Internet Scout Project <http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/>***
***Archives for NEW-LIST can be found at <http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/new-list/index.html>***

John J. Wanserski             Kurt F. Wendt Engineering Library
Deputy Director                  215 N. Randall Avenue
                                           Madison, WI 53706-1688

                              Phone: 608/263-5674 or 262-7883
                              FAX: 608/265-8751
                              Mailto:[email-masked]
                              Web: http://www.wisc.edu/wendt/