Subject: Confirm subscribe notebook (A6C6608-51546C4)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:05:07 -0600 (MDT)

--

Someone ([email-masked]) has requested 
that your email address be subscribed to the mailing list 
"[email-masked]".

If you really want this action to be taken, send a reply to this
message to [email-masked] including the following confirmation key
anywhere in the subject or the body:

	KEY: A6C6608-51546C4

You only need to hit the reply button and make sure that this message will
be included in your reply and you will be subscribed without any problems. 

You must reply in one week or this request will expire.
	
If you do not want this action to be taken, simply ignore this message
and the request will be disregarded.

If you have any questions about the policy of the list owner, please
contact "[email-masked]".

Thanks!

[email-masked]