Subject: Welcome to notebook

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:30:12 -0600 (MDT)

--

[Last updated on: Wed Oct  7 14:18:18 1998]

Welcome to The Weather Notebook mailing list!    Your
subscription is complete and you will receive the next
edition as soon as it is available.

Please save this message for future reference. 

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
send the following command in email to
<[email-masked]>:

    unsubscribe

Or visit The Weather Company website at http://theweathercompany.com  
and you may unsubscribe there as well.

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]>.

We hope you enjoy The Weather Notebook and stay tuned for 
more exciting products from The Weather Company !!!!!